Old 12-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankie5_1_0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

ok long time no post... let me continue the good traditon of petain...

so happy that petain manage to see another year. 2006 is here and petain the place that provide budget sex for us is still around. isn't it a cause to celebrate?

so muhc talk of petain being tore down soon, but i doubt so la. can see the place still filled with chongster the previous time i go there.

so today i am going to write on H14R3. i dunno her name but then i think she's veyr beautiful. in terms of look, definitely one of the best in petain. Figure wise, she is tall and sort of slim. i like this type of shape. She always wear a jeans for work one, unlike pat or jac who wore those pro costume for work. haha

so once inside, pay her $40, and strip separately. She will wash my bro for me but not drying up. then every thing is pretty SOP. the BJ and cat-bath nothing to shout about. But then her figure is really good. Ample size of breast, not going to estimate cup size, but i feel it's enough for me to grab.

she only perform BJ, no bbbj. didn't try frenching dunno she allow or not... Nipple sucking is ok. but then no eating and not even touching of pussy. She didn't say it but then always manage to position herself in a way i cant touch anymore when i attempt to finger her.... sadded.. but then her attitude is definitely ok one...

she dun do riding either, so i do her in missionary and then cum in doggie... tt's abt it. after it, washing is ownself one and then ya. But then i put a lot of emphasis on look, so i am willing to pay $40 for her man... $40 is rather cheap as compare to GL150. so yeah, let's hope petain can see 1 more yr....