View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Eating in Bangkok

em... i have been to a restaurant in bangkok. cheap n nice food and very very nice ambience. it is not a tourist restaurant and mostly ppl who goes there are thais or tourist brought by local thais. This restaurant is right next to chao phraya river and the Rama VIII brigde. Bros who have seen the Rama VIII brigde at nite should know that it is very beautifully lighted at nite.

just imagine.... dining by the river with the wind breeze, having a huge and very nicely lighted brigde that is hanging across the river as a back view. slow n soft live music played by a 2 piece band singing to your meal. really nice ambience. but.. it is a open concept restaurant (i prefer cause i smoke) so dun expect air-con. it is the kind of place where u will still hang around after meal for a drink and to listen to the live music. i think u can ask your thai friends, maybe they know this place. i think also, there are a few more restaurant with the same concept in that area. so maybe u can go to this Rama VIII brigde area to look around.

cheers
fleaz