View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

I’m sharing my first trip experiences in Cambodia for the benefit of those who had not been there before and you can take this as a reference. Additionally, there are tips and tricks which I hope you can find it handy.
Before I start, there are 4 Khmer words that you can use oftenly.

Bong- Elderly
Or Kun – Thank you
Ort ey te – It’s okay
Lea sen hai – Bye Bye

For example, if any Tuk Tuk asking for you, you can say “Bong, Or kun”.

TRAFFIC
Motorbikes, Tuk Tuk and Cars took up around 60%, 30% and 10% respectively. Please be careful while crossing any road as they do not have proper pedestrian crossing path like Singapore. There are even motorcycle riding opposite direction of a One-way street. However, the good thing is that the people there are very careful on the road and when they horn, they do horn to care for you. For example, before they ride pass you, they are already honking 50m behind of you to alert you.

Tips and Tricks: The power of showing them your palm is useful in cambodia. Motorist will be kind to give you the way to cross the road. Remember to say “Or Kun”

SAFETY
Cambodia is rather safe. I had walked in the street at 2 – 3am and did not encounter any incident. However, please do not be complacent. Always check your back. And while in the Tuk Tuk or taking photos, please be careful of someone snatching it away from you. I always hold the phone with my 2 hands.

Tips and Tricks: Always check if anyone is following you while walking. For example, you can keep looking at the left or right while using the side of your eye to check if anyone is following you behind. And if you found that someone is behind you, stop immediately and turn behind while acting to check the direction of the road. Anyone walking behind you will be in shock and will continue to walk pass you.

First Day
Landed at the Airport around 3pm and took a taxi towards my hotel for $12. Tried to bargain but they did not budge. If you want, you can take the tuk tuk for $9 but please be careful of your belongings. There are a lot of incidents where anyone will just snatch your things and run away.

Once reached the hotel, I was greeted by the lovely staff. I headed to Sorya mall to stock up my shampoo, soap, tidbits, cans drinks and other necessities. Surya mall had a large supermarket call “Lucky Supermarket”.

To pamper myself on the first day, I went to Khema (https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Resta...hnom_Penh.html) to have a meal. The Flaux fillet is good. I didn’t really like the lamb shank as the curry might not be in favor for me. Okay, I know your are more interested to know the bvroom bvroom story rather than my iterinary so …

First Night
When I entered Cyrcee Secret bar., I was surrounded by a group of ladies. Approximately 20 of them? I was quite shock at first that the bar is quite empty as I read many good reviews pertaining to this place and was expecting it to be crowded. Then an angmoh stood beside me and say “Just relax and enjoy”. Apparently, he is the first customer of that day and there are only 2 of us there. As I am a sucker for good look, I can say that 50% are unacceptable, 30% are ok and 20% are gems. I chose a young petite lady and buy her a drink. Never did I knew that she is the best bvroom on my days in Cambodia. I will explain later. After the first drink, I immediately ask her whether she wants to go back with me. She nodded and quoted me $40 short time for 2 hours. I accepted, barfine and left the scene. In and out of the bar was just less than 30 mins?

When we went back hotel, I treated her well and make her coffee. She was happily eating my tidbits, drinking coffee and watching TV. Somehow, I feel we SG are really very fortunate. Watching TV can be a luxurious activity for them. After warming up the atmosphere, we went to bath. When she undress, I am quite shock that she is not wearing a push-up bra. She really has a big solid nice curve C shape. Not like those whom are shaggy type. A petite lady with a nice C cupper make any men turn on immediately. Furthermore, she is quite fair and not totally the brown chocolate skin. I felt that I made the correct choice to choose her out of the 20 girls actually.

On bed, I can see that she is trying to repay me for my kindness and accommodate to my every request. She first licked my nipple and used her hand to rub my dick. Totally feel like a king to have someone serving you like this. Isn’t it? Then she went south. Immediately, I can feel the warmness of her mouth, plus her tongue action hitting the head of my dick. She did it slowly and use her hands to tickle my balls. I squeeze and play with her big boobs, caressing her back as well. She did it for 5 mins I guess. I pull up her head and told her to condom. I pounce on her immediately and pump her hard while looking at the boobs jumping up and down. Changed to doggy style and grab her boobs from behind while slapping her ass. After about 15 mins in action, unload everything inside her while sticking my face to her face. It’s just literally everything that I can release.

After we bathed, I had a conversation with her and found out that due to poverty and had to feed her family, she then worked as a hostess. Initially she was working at the textile factory. I feel sympathy for her. Every lady there is trying to make a living. Although we paid for her service but still please treat them with kindness and respect.

After a while, she told me that 1 shot is $40, the next shot will be $80. I was quite surprised as I had thought that 2 shot was $40 for 2 hours. So I told her $70 instead considering of her well-shaped body and accommodating attitude. She didn’t accept it at first and I did not give up either. I told her never mind, 1 time enough. She accepted it in the end. Lol..

Thus, the 2nd action begins. I sat on the couch and brought a pillow and place it on the floor. Then I told her to bbbj for me while sitting on the couch like a King again. She obliged. She didn’t rush for condom and just continuously sucking and licking. Her mouth is small indeed as at times I could feel the teeth but that brings up the tightness and pressure while sucking. I grab her head and control the speed of her action. After buay tahan, grab the condom and pump her again. The rest is just routine actions on bed.

She left shortly after that.

Tips and Tricks: To all, always negotiate number of shots in the bar instead. That is my mistake to self-assume 1 shot $40. I could have mention 2 shots and if she doesn’t agree, don’t agreed to it too because ultimately she will agree and there are many other ladies available as well. One more thing to note is that, make it clear to them that you are looking 1 lady only if not the rest will keep bothering you for drinks. Once you select one, the rest will walk away.

Second Night
Since I went to Cycree bar on the first night, I wanted to venture street 104 and street 136 instead. My first bar is Bunny Bar at street 104. Saw a lady and buy her drink. Can see that she like me a lot as she kept giving me kisses and hug me all the time. However, as I wanted to see the scene at 136, I rejected her and left. She wanted to leave with me for $40 for 2 time. Yes, this time I did ask her how many shots allow. I learnt my lesson yesterday too!

I walked from 104 to 136. To my own opinions and a sucker for good looks, street 136 has a lot of unacceptable look or baby elephant. I entered candy bar after that. I looked around and saw none that catch my attention. Nevertheless, I sat down and ordered a drink. The mamasan asked me whether I wanted a lady and I told her no need. Tip her $2 and left after that.

It was near 12 am and I am tired of looking elsewhere. I headed back to cycree to catch another pokemon. To my surprise, the lady I bvroom yesterday was there. Sat down and ordered a drink with her. This time round I told her 2 shot $50. She said $70 like yesterday. I lie to her I did not have much money left. She accepted after that. She had a friend who wanted to tarma with me after she knew that I treated her well yesterday. Apparently, the ladies will gossip around about their customers.

I am not sure why but this time, I felt that there is no commercial feeling with her as yesterday. It’s more like a friend bvroom instead. She still continue to serve me well with all the non-stop sucking, licking and tickling bbbj and when she is riding on top of me, her beautiful body and big boobs really made me excited for every pump on her. I just grab her boob with my both hands, squeeze it while she ride on top of me. I don’t know how to describe it but it’s just amazingly excited.

Tips and Tricks: I think the most ideal bargain technique is to tell them upfront that you had no more money. Because after I said that, she say “okay, since you no money so …” Do not be egoistic and trying to show them how rich you are.

Last edited by qwerty2009; 27-08-2016 at 01:15 AM.