View Single Post
Old 28-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
be happy she said so, unlike many make-believe could-be-rich-girls, who read too many pocket books, and believe in the Prince in Shining Armour (i.e. you) coming to rescue her from her Squalor ..

I get a bit suspicious when I see their job as "self Employed" or "Business LADY"

Another quirk of Philippines -there aren't sales Girls, or Business Women, they are Sales Ladies or Business Ladies ..

And Rub&Buah is spot on the mark ..

Well, hence my tendency to overlook pinays - when they throw tantrum .. as I was telling a colleague today, when I remitted 50 $ to a former maid here .. he was like "only 50$" ? I went, if she asked for 500 $ I will think twice or thrice or just say "forget it .. " .. but, 50 $ can make her live for a week .. even if she dont' get a job or don't return the money, I will not be upset .. after all, what is 50 $ ?

The price of 5 mugs of beer ?? or 4 packs of Marlboro ?? or food for one week in Phil ??

Sad but, hey, let's keep that it mind .. and let it not make us gloomy .. think of it this way - when you bar fine even a star fish, you are DOING CHARITY You will be happier .. and be Blessed
woopss... sorry for them i thought they are just being lazy or just being overly hopeful. gosh... if they dont succeed and have no fishes... how they survive?? really amazing.

oh yeah btw do they have marlboro ice blast? is it cheaper to buy from airport or their 7-11?

thank you
gem