Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Cherry (BY : Scroller69)

1st FR on Cherry

After the free makan at HQ, I couldn't tahan anymore. How to tahan when all the bros went in and had that smiling face when they came out. Esp bro MuganShagwa, he had a "who am I look". Worst still his FR had to come out so soon. Couldn't sleep well at night. Finally decided that I'll go for a bonk the next day. Heck to the once a month budget.
Went down to T's place at ard 1230pm. Asked T if any good recommendations. At first he gave a name (forgot who but he said good). So I said 'lai hor'. Then I sat down and waited. Called bro MuganShagwa to make him 'gain'. Then T said he change gal for me. He said new one and no one in HQ tried before. Me a bit horny by it then ask T if she pretty a not. T said pretty so I said ok.
In a short while, came in a long hair lady. I would say a pretty gal (in my own opinion). Me see pretty gal will be memorised. That's why I always blur blur in HQ coz so many pretty gals.
Overheard her name is Cherry. T then jokingly said I was going to eat cherry. T still got a bit of humour. No wonder the gals always chat wif him and not me.
Went into the room wif her. Asked my name and the usual chat. She don't really know what to do during the whole session.
Her body is not that great. Boobs not too big not too small. A bit sagging. A bit put off by her little tummy. But me nice guy and said she had an nice body.
She showered mebut she didn't shower and I don't mind coz she had her shower before she came. Nothing special in the shower.
Laid on the bed. She started to use her hands to tickle all over me. Ask if I felt good, me being nice again said feels good. She quite chatty. Saying she's new and might not know how to service me. I told her to do what she knows and I'll tell her if I feel good.
She started kissing my nipples and groin area. Left out AR, feet even the legs. Anyway I'm not really interested in those area.
She started the bbbj. She was slow but steady. Didn't really deep throat. She got my didi to stand. Then she wanted to cap me. I then told her I wanted to service her then she said ok.
Kissed around her neck, tried to french her but no reaction from her tongue so guess she wasn't comfortable wif it. So just kissed her softly on her lips. Then went on to her breasts. Brown nipples not to big. Licked it gently and she moaned a little. Her boobs were really soft. Wanted to finger her but she said not to. So stopped. Then I said lets get on wif the real action. My didi went a bit soft already. She then started to blow me again. Capped me and quickly guide my didi into her cunt as she sat on me. Her cunt was tight. Shiok!
Once I'm in her she rode me fast. Then changed to missionary without letting my didi out. Put her legs on my shoulder and insert into her tight cunt all the way. Pumped her a few more times and I came.
Removed the CD.. commented my cum a lot.. of course lar one week already. Took a shower and we proceed to dress up.
At the same time told her about my limited experience, hoping she'll improve.

Face : 7.5/10 (looks pretty)
Figure : 6/10
Height : 1.65 (estimated)
Boobs: Average but a little sagging. Brown nipples.
Skin: fair and smooth
Hair : long
BJ : 5.5/10
FJ : 5/10 (still got lots to learn)
AR:NA
Attitute : 6/10 (Hard working but a bit chatty maybe becoz she 1st time so very nervous)
RTF : Maybe when she learns more.

Found out that I was Cherry's 1st customer!! Me must really thank T for giving me such a chance. Sony took my "GL virgin" so I took my sweet revenge on Cherry... hee..hee.. To the bros out there who'll be asking for her. Do be gentle on her coz she's still new. Be patient, she might be your darling who knows... To the more experienced, give her some valuable lessons...

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:41 PM.