View Single Post
Old 19-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 19
sexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to beholdsexbuzzz is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Kunming - Yunnan PRC

Lastly I am very new in Sammy boy hope you guys can up my point and for more info please mail me or post I get back to you guys. But I never too new in this sex things. I been to many country just to look for pretty and cheap girls. Last trips I went to china Kun Ming and guess what $40 Singapore dollars whole day and night from 3pm to next day 10am I ask for two china girls and this the first time I did 7 times with both of them. Guys girls in Kun Ming will not like the one in Singapore no service and keep asking you to be "faster "FUCK I always hate to hear that "can you be faster”. Don’t bother to try the china girls in Singapore they are only after money. I be doing my report on Kun Ming and I might start a sex tour to Kun Ming for my friend anyone interested do mail me. Guys after the trips to Kun Ming I tell you guys two girls only sing$80 whole day and night they follow you all the way and best still they treat you like King anytime you went sex you have it sex is not everything they know message also can. Best still pretty and you will have no problem with speaking Chinese with them.

That all for the day I be setting up a website and post all the picture and movies of the girls in Kun Ming there one movies where the girls give me a 45min blow job and the second girls give me a lips bath all over my body Wow very shiok. Sorry for my poor English not really good at it. And bear with me

I will tell you where the place in kun ming mail me
RMP$250/whole day=s$40pus
Hotal with spa behind where you can have sex there open space inside the room.$only S$60/day
If you guy want to go i can fix a member of 10 pus meal pus hotal pus air ticket and air port tax 4day 3night also KTV in kun ming for a night. S$1200/each.

Thank You
Sexbuzzz