Old 21-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Foottalk Soap Massage

Finally managed to find this joint after plenty of footwork and bus work. Arrived at lunch time so decided to eat crispy chicken at Taman Gaya KFC since rather hungry. After filling tummy, walked the back lane and managed to locate this Foottalk on the next road behind KFC, looking for the live chickens. Asked the OKT and he said they have BJ with B2B, B2b, waterbed etc. Never tried waterbed before so took the package. Most expensive I think at RM190 for 45 mins. Waited awhile before the girl arrived to lead me to the room. Got no. 5 viet but can't catch her name. She asked me to lie down on the massage bed (improvised waterbed lah) and wash me up. Gave a short massage then used soap powder and wash me then she start sliding up and down on my back. After that same for the front mainly using her boobs to rubba rubba. First time had such an experience. Very shiok especially she put your 2IC between her boobs n squeeze. This lasted quiet a while and finally she wash me up and start licking head to toe and also bbbj. After the eruption, game over. Shower and left. No 5 is a bit mature looking and skin not so fair. Maybe late 20s or early 30s. So bros who want good looking SYT better ask other experienced bros to recommend.