View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: idiots that don't pay ML when services is rendered

i do agree we human have feelings. Those bastards who ran will face karma one way or another n future. But for now there is nothing we can do. In this sex industry whether she is regular or not, just take her words lightly. Providing a listening is fine but dont get too emotionally involved. In this line, there bound to be such customers every now and then. Experience ML should know how to protect themself. Though they light lose some, they probably earn back thru new customer in another way. likewise the same for us, when we encounter shitty service, there is nothing we can do but to suck thumbs, pay up and warn other bros to avoid. Becoz u have been a regular to her more or less u bound to have a bit of feelings which is why u took pity of her.

i always tell myself once out of the room, i will put everything behind whatever she says is not going to affect me in any way. The only thing that i will remember is the enjoyable service that i got.