Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
By saying that she's hottest/cutest, and by paying 4K THB, what are you trying to imply here?
I am implying that I would pay 4k for LT for a girl I find the hottest/cutest in thermae at that current time. I thought that was pretty self explanatory and straightforward. Didnt think you needed any explanation.

Quote:
Of course there's no fixed price. 5K THB is just a benchmark. You still don't get it?
Neither do you apparently. Continue your bullshit reasons to persuade and justify yourself.

Quote:
I dare to say probably your 'chiong' experience aint enough. Given the statement which highlighted in bold above, your age range belongs probably early 20s.
Yeah you are correct, I am younger than 25. Not going to argue with that. And yes you probably have more mongering experience but thats because I end up spending more of my time with one night stands and hook ups. I am handsome remember?

Quote:
I did a long write up on ''where to chiong'' 2 years ago. Contributing advice on Aravin"s?

Why should I? I don't own him anything. If he wants to chiong, then do some search, simple. No thats wasn't a personal attack. OMG you cant differentiate whats personal attack is.
Damn son. Why the fuck you on the forum then? To contribute your experiences? Nah. To give some advice? Nah. You're here just to fuck with other people. But no worries, you wrote some paragraph 2 years ago to justify your actions. And by the way, in 2 years lots can change in regards to mongering in Bangkok. But you should know that already shouldnt you?

Quote:
This thread hostile and unwelcoming? Then you dead wrong about it. Try and ask questions at Vietnam thread3. Not only you will be zap but many funny answers.
Sorry is this thread about vietnam? Didnt think so. I dont remember mentioning anything about the vietnam thread here. If I say that Person A is poor, and you say Person B is poorer, does that make Person A any less poorer than he already is?