View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

part two SPA and Massage centres:

i tried both Ceaser spa and a massage center recommended by xiao guo. i shall start with the massage centre recommended by xuao guo first.

contacted xiao guo on his wechat account, ask him about some details about 制服店 and SPA massage. decided to go with the massage centre as it was the cheaper option and given the few good MLs experience in SG i tot it would be similar or better. ohh how mudafuking wrong i was...... he contacted me promptly with the address and told me when i reach tell the counter xiao guo help me arrange a girl. it was late at night so i was not expecting any pretty ladies, and after all i was just there for a good massage and a nice release. reach the area was told to put my stuff in a small locker in the public area and was led through the emergency staircase to a smaller much dilapidated side of the building. it wasn't dirty per se but it was definitely old. In there there were a few 20 year old looking guys at the staircase ( probably look outs guards). was led into a small room with a massage bed and was told to wait. In came in a girl it was dark so i couldn't really see but her figure looked CMI so i rejected. after another 5 min wait a much younger girl came in looks were not too bad kind of like a university student so i chose her. she went out and confirm with the staff that i requested her and came back with towels and robes to tell me go and shower alone in the shower areas down the hall. immediately i was thinking fuk my life have to walk alone in the dark old hallway and might even bumb into other customer. bathed and came back, the lady turned on the tv and started to massage me. knnccb her massage is way more lighter than piano-type ( think she playing air guitar instead)after awhile told me turn around no catbath no boob massage, still fully clothed and gave me the most mechanical HJ I ever experienced ( i think even the terminator had more life)
payed the damage which was 2400nt if i can remember correctly and left a unsatisfied man.

Ceaser SPA: i had a much more positive experience in Ceaser SPA given its longer history i think they had much more things in order. the first time i decided to test water i went into the SPA to study the layout of the place( yes i fuking kiasu ...sue me) , so i did not opted for a special massage when the mama-san came to ask me. i shall not elaborate the procedure when you enter the spa as i think it can be easily found when you google it. payed the damage which was a basic fee of 2300 and left. Next week i came in prepared went to the waiting area and waited. 10 min later na be Ma-Ma san haven't come yet so i look around see if i can spot her, it think my glances was too obvious and furious that when i finally spotted the mama-san she immediately darted across the hallway to offer me the "special massage" quoted the price of 4200 total package and led me to the secret massage place. first girl came in:

Name: did not get
Boobs: enhanced D
looks: okok with all the make up and dim lighting
GFE: average abit turn off cuz she keep on using the fake kawaii voice to talk to me try to make herself sound younger.
massage: pretty decent.

told her ok , like the xiao guo massage, she went out to confirm that she servicing my key number
As i said earlier given ceasers long time in the game, the service you can expect from the girls are quite guaranteed. draw back is the girls tend to be older. massage was professional, cat bath and boob massage all done cap my didi gave me a blowjob then rode me till i cum.

Second time i went, when i came up the floor, when the elevator door open NA BE! two police officer, in my mind " GG liao how to explain to my boss" . but they just went in to the elevator as i went out. i was abit panicky so this time after the shower i went to the sleeping area to nap for awhile. thought maybe got potential raid. after awhile went to the waiting area again. this time another mama-san approach me and ask told me if i want to wait for a much more younger girl,( seeing that i look quite young baby face ftw) of cuz i agree la. Apparently there was a annoying customer that also requesting her that they dont want to entertain so they trying to push her to other customer first. waited for awhile and was directed to the small room again. waited for awhile again as they said she just finishing up the last customer. 5 min later in Came in the girl:

looks: GND ( really looks like a girl u would bring back to meet mom without her suspecting she is a WL)
boobs:B
GFE: good, unlike the previous lady who fake fake voice she was more genuine in the topics we talk about
massage: again pretty decent

i told her about the incident in the elevator and she told me its just a routine check, noting to concern, she claims that the mama-sans probably know people to be under radar if not how the establishment survive so long.
the rest was about the same but this time i talked more to her, even when her mouth was busy i was still talking to her lol. Got her request number and told the mama-san went i left i next time will most likely want to book her. she gave me the place no. and tell me to contact them before hand if want to book a specific girl.

general advice:

I think places like ceaser spa, private x and Tahiti Spa are pretty safe bets, for those who are more looking for service orientated stuff and not much looking for cute meimei ( for that i would recommend clubbing or ktv which are the next parts so stay tuned ) its still more ex than SG but however i felt the small breaks i have after work in the Ceaser SPA are quite enjoyable and its a good place too warm up if you are in taiwan during winter.