View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Hi bro's, im writing this post to share the experiences i have in taiwan ( taipei to be specific). the posts in this thread have really helped me alot in my planning and i think this is my way of giving back and to help newbies just like alot of you have done. Disclaimer though this post is not meant as a guidebook, if anything given the very nature of taiwan, what you all might experience might be quite different ( this shall be elaborated later on ) i shall break this post into sections all re accounting most of the popular recommendations found in this thread.

introduction:
I frequent taipei alot due to me having relatives in taiwan and my company recently having a project station here. however even with my long history with taiwan i have only recently started to cheong this last 3 years due to many reasons such as finances, family obligations (getting caught overseas for certain illegal activities is no joke). hence the following re accounts take place between 2014-2017 so i would say the info is probably quite up to date.