View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Community Rating for Thai, Viet and budget PRC (การจัดอันดับของชุมชน)

Quiet day at GL, maybe today not a good day to start work... Planned on visiting v gardens, but they were closed (2.30pm). So was wondering around, peeking into houses, looking for any nice SW. Most houses I see only 1 or 2 ladies working. All look so xian.

Ended up at WH, this okt call me. So I go see... Thot she quite cute. Nice smile... So ok lah. So here is her info. Please note all information given by her. It might be inaccurate, but it's what she told me.

WH8G83 - Lucky (cat $60)
Origin: Thailand. Chang Mai
Exp: 2 months

Overall it was a decent sexxion, the biggest and most interesting thing is that.... THE ROOM A MIRROR ON THE CEILING! In all my years. I never seen it before. LoL! For me usually it's mirror on the walls, never had one that's above the bed, see already... Dam shoik. Seldom can find that lei, Chinese always say cannot see yourself when u wake up. So strange to see mirror above me. Haha. As for Lucky. She is hard working and playful, decent English.

Looks: 7/10 - cute girl. Abit of a tummy
Boob: c cup I think. A handful
Gfe: 7/10 - help me with my clothes, pretty sweet to me
Frenching: 3/10 - nothing much, mostly kiss. Has braces on so she doesn't french
Cat bath: 8/10 - playful.
Cbj: 6/10 - really not much feel. Frankly i was looking at the mirror above me more then focusing on the bj.
Fj: 6/10 - she just rode me till I cum. Again I was enjoying seeing her grinding on top of me.
Massage: 7/10 - hard working, and a quick maybe 10mins massage. It was decent

Overall: 6.5/10 - main issue is I didn't really enjoy the main event, bj and fj. Maybe I too intrigued by the mirror above me, never see that view before. Value wise no too bad. Think I was given 30mins, no rush. Got a simple massage included. I also like that the room has a telephone instead of an intercom.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.