View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Of course Bro because this vital information is important. But sad to say is not guaranteed.

Example, I looking for H16R17-Moon last night around 6:30pm, she knock off already. But she usually stay until 7:30pm as what she told me.

BTW folks, last call is 30 minutes before knock off time ok! So if WL off by 8:00pm, last call is 7:30pm. Take note!

I RTF H10R04-Da S last Thursday and that was when she told me she off for 1 week starting Saturday (27 Aug.) because period coming. Some more her LDW is 11 Oct., she going off for mandatory 1 month leave.

I am no COO or anything of Petain, I am just a simple guy who wants to have some good, clean fun. As for in this forum, just trying to help out as much as I can. That's all there is really.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribz View Post
Wah saw-leed ah bro! Who gt period and Wat time knock off also u know. U COO Of Petain isit