View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi
Conclusion: When in China must have two mistresses- one to cook and wash for you and the other for you to fuck (this one better get Sichuan "Lat Mei" from Chongqing hor). Then sometimes we can have a threesome. What do all the brothers think? Good idea or not?

Bro Sinoview, so when can go Sichuan ahh??
Dear Bro Happykiwk,

Thank you for sharing. While I tend to agree to have two mistressess, I would still try to have 2 in 1 - Make Love and Washing Cloth, or 3-1 if I add buying food and make coffee. It is hard to find, and so far over so many years, I have such services from girls from Harbin, Ningbo, Guia Zhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Qingdao and Xiamen. Nevertheless, I still prefer girls from Sichuan and Chongqing. Going for threesome is no longer my cup of tea, probably due to my advanced age, although the last time I did it was in September 2004 (I think, and I have reported that in the Chongqing/Chengdu Thread). Even at that time, I did it to only one of them as I hate keep changing protection.

Your report has enticed me to go to the South and to be guided by Bro Sinoview, Tripping, and all. I will definitely make an effort even at my own expense.

With best regards from Kunming at 10 deg C

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man