View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi,

Happy new year to all bros. Fuck.go.go.go.

I waited for about two hours before i got H3R11, pat. She told me alot of her regular all come today. And yesterday, there were alot of new younster. She really busy. Told her i waited for about two hours as alot of them go through the phone booking. She told me to stand near the door so that she can see the face and there are alot of people who jump queue by telling the other party that they are by phone booking. i told her i rather queue to show my sincerity.

As usual, she started the cat bath throughly through my whole body. Licking ears, necks and kissing and frenching of tongues. I got to kiss and french her after the second visit. She was licking and sucking my cock so salvaging and deliciously. After that, it was missionary before my session end. Sorry for my brief fr, you can refer to my previous fr on pat which cover more detailed.

After rest for a while, i decided to cari lagi. I wanted to try H17R8 but it was packed by lots of people. So i walk up to H3R18.(walk up the stair to seconfdfloor, turn right and the second room). She looks new and like never see before. She look about late 20 something. I pay her $40. She was wearing this pink dress and look kind of sexy. I would give her a 6.5 for the look. Once inside, she say are you first time here. I thought she was refering to first time petain and thus reply no. She then later say r u sure. She was saying is it first time patrol her. She then say she just start work here for 3 months and would remember everyone who ever visit her. I would say her tone is like the "ya ya" pattern+abit hou shuai pattern. She was wearing these white g-string as she undressed. Her butt is quite meaty and her breast size is about B(look quite handful). I give her body size also about 6.5 as there is some tummy. As usual, she proceed to wash my cock. Talk cock abit on why her floor so wet this and that. After washing, i stand up and she passed me the tissue. I was like ok. never mind. I just took her tissue and dry myself up.

As i proceed to bed, she asked me to shift all the way to the left hand side.
Her nipples look quite light colour and big circular. My hands at that time was facing down by the bed. She then say hands up.(shou na shang lai) After removing my hands up to my head. She started her catbath on my body. She give her lick on my tummy to my right nipples. The wet type and her tongue pressure i would say is too strong. After which, she raised up and took out her condom and slot in for me. She then started her bj on me. During this time, i was only semi-erected. she then suck on my base of my shaft and then proceed to bj again. after that, she just used hand signal to ask me up.
I was like ganna quite not happy. She then take her time to removed her hair clip and then lay down on the bed. I was like not steam and thus thrust for a while. See her face also sian. Never give the erotic face or sound. Every emotionless face. I decided to stop and then i just stand up and say i ok liao.
I the type who dont like to waste time. do or dont do type. She then say wait. I thought she want to suggest hj but to my astounishment. She take the tissue and help me removed the condom. She then say is it i tired or last night sleep too late. I just reply a short "no". She then say is it her service no good. i actually want to say too robotic and really no good. nevertheless, i just reply" ok only". Good or bad service. She herself will know in one years. time. Ask me want to wash, tell her i go back wash. She say thank you and i left.

I felt quite bad writing this fr and it may affect her income. Probably, i dont click with her. Maybe she is new and does not know how the petain service standard. But even if she is from malaysian, she should know the kind of service standard. I doubt she can survive. Probably for a new year because she new in petain and hopefully her standard can raise up a bit.

Regards,