View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 2nd Samsters' Gathering in JB on Thur 15.9.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Bro Tenrang, hope to see you there with more JB Samsters ( at least 10 or more .....)
Bro,
I will definitely bring about one to two other brothers. But to bring 10 or more would be a headache. Most Samsters in JB are really shy.
15th September sounds good.
Bro TV,
We shall wait patiently for your confirmation. Hope you can join in.
Bro JBGUY,
15th September sounds good to you? Let's have fun the next gathering.

CHIEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Bro Tenrang, I am not asking you to bring 10+ Samsters for the meeting. What I meant is that we have at least 10+ Samsters attending the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05. Since you have confirmed your attendance with 1 or 2 other Samsters, we do hope that we can see you there ! Please don't be a NATO man.

BTW, can you please suggest a suitable Meeting place ?

The suggested place should be big enough and with sufficient parking available. Most important, it should NOT be a very crowded place where customers at the neighbouring tables can her our FRs about MPs/HCs,WLs, etc. Really 'pai seh' if this happen.