Thread: Danang & Hoi An
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danang & Hoi An

If the hotel replies to say okay, then should be no problem. What they do is "register" two rooms, one under your name and the other under your gf's name to satisfy the authorities if they check. But upon check in, they will need both your passport and your gal's ID/passport. Ask yr gal dun forget to bring her ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
To lau jiao or bro who had such experience,

Pai seh if it is a stupid question.
Is there any issue if you check in together with a Vietnamese for 4 star hotel in Hoi An booking only one room? I sample and email 2 of the higher guest rating 4 star hotel and the reply is ok if you check in together. But I just do not want to be caught off guard. Skali reach there they say cannot or ask you for marriage certificate I jialak and lan lan liao. So better ask for bro who ever had such experience here in Hoi An.