View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 09:34 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Gers in sight during our hatyai trip:

Bro TD: His thai wife ah Ohr and a store ger look like tata young. The 1st ger i spare my writing coz husband wife realtion u know lah. The 2nd 1 went wiv us for diner and she will become bro TD future second wife.... no doubt.

Bro KLKOOL: 1st nite a school ger of 18 yr old, small body frame but nice boobs. Maybe too wild for our bro KLKOOL coz she is Paragon kaki... kekeke. Second ger is sweet, she has a CFM look, proven coz few times she was in the lift got other cheongsters asked for her contact number, this made our bro KLKOOL tulan loh. kekeke... yeah, a look at her make ur didi become hard. Bro KLKOOL likes this ger the most.

Me: Very sad.... no ger. Dunno someone know hatyai well to arrange for me mah. Somemore dont wanna follow bro TD and other frens to take a look in Kiss Lounge.