View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 17
stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!stealthraider is one of the Best!
Re: Panties, Gees, Bras anything that covers

it is common for female hostelites at a local university to "hide" their room keys under doormats, in a shoe or somewhere around the door to their room. too lazy to carry one lousy key around i guess.

in my block the girls and guys are on alternate floors and each floor is u-shaped with right angles. so from outside my 5th floor room (highest floor) i can see the girls floors on 2nd and 4th floor. during normal semester i can see the girls hang out their laundry on the laundry line outside their rooms. wah, all kinds, from sexy lacy ones to granny types ones also have.

once during the long term breaks, i stayed back in my hostel for 2 weeks to clear things up and for eca. my room mate has gone off back home. the 4th floor dunno why happen to have a number of foreign students and during the long term breaks many went home, especially with budget airlines tickets so cheap. this is evident from the numerous luggage being shifted. some PRCs, some Malaysians. as i know some of them, of course i get called upon sometimes to help them move their luggage down to ground floor. these foreign students like to buy back souvenirs and sometimes gadgets back home, especially the PRCs because they say back home the same thing costs more. whatever.

one early morning, abt 2-3am, i was outside my room after having a mini movie marathon on my computer. i noticed the block was very silent, very different from normal days when it is bustling with activities. i went toilet and then i suddenly thought of the empty rooms below and the penchant for some of the girls to leave their keys around. would any keys still be around?

i kept thinking the question over and over and I thought heck it lah, since so late and so empty, might as well sneak down and see got or not. if security guard saw me then i say i heard some noises and go down and investigate loh.

so i went to 4th floor and headed for a room which belonged to 2 girls i know. one is prc and one is malaysian. the prc already went back cos i help carry her luggage down. during this "extra duty" we chatted a bit and she said her m'sian room-mate already went home day before but will return in 2 weeks' time for ecas and what not. these 2 girls considered above average in terms of looks and figures. brainy too. best of all, i have noticed their choice of underwear. very very nice!!

i stood outside their room and scout around for any signs of people or security around, just to be sure. then i started looking outside the room: in their shoes, under floor mat, hiding places on the clothes line etc. i found a key in the pocket of a pair of shorts on the clothes line. hahaha. i took it out and put it into the door lock and turn the key..............