View Single Post
Old 29-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman View Post
My late reply nitekids:

I cannot make it cos now is 4.50pm liao and by the time u see my post may be 29 Jun morning liao.

If you boring there cos you are alone, enter H12R06 look for Miss MJ. She looks early 30s young and pretty plus cute look so you see her you probably buay tah han want to french her. Don't worry about french her she allow frenching but please do it after you pay her S$50/-. Although no toilet but small basin, she can wash your dick clean and hygience. Her skillfull mouth will such your dick deep with feeling till you buay tah han want to fire in. But she will stop in time leave you opportunity to penetrate her nice pussy. The well maintained pussy is full of energy hold your dick tide and such out your vitamin. Despite it is just a 20min exercising, you will go back to petain enter H12R06 because MJ service is outstanding

Happy bonking
Bro Wiseman, your FR on MJ H12R06 is on spot, but she OL, RTW probably somewhere from 11-15 July, hehe, just my own estimate since nothing written on her door.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.