Thread: L1615
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 03:22 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1615

Mediacorp Celebrity Vivian Lai Lookalike....

Tong Tong (L16 H15)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: A couple of months, can't remember the exact period

Face: 6.9/10
(Tong Tong bears about 50% resemblance to Mediacorp celebrity Vivian Lai. She has this GND blur blur face haha. Her face is kind of squarish. Her eyes are wide and she has medium high nose. Facial complexion fair, smooth and good. Her teeth are straight. Sexy lips. Very minimal nude makeup.)

Boobs: 8/10
(She has a pair of natural slightly saggy C+ cup boobs with light brown pinkish nipples. Damn shiok to play with her neh neh haha. She likes to use her nipples to tease my dick head. Very song to see my dick slided along her cleavage.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she is quite slim with womanly curves at the right places. Slight tummy spotted. Her body complexion is smooth, fair and flawless. Arm pits cleanly shaven. Her good figure with C+ cup boobs are deadly lethal combo. See liao nose bleed haha. Her finger nails were nicely manicured in pinkish girly colors with hello kitty studs while her toe nails were painted bright blue.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(A bath filled with lots of action and excitement. She performed body to body soapy rub and also used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she gave me a steamy soapy boob fuck damn shiok to see my dick sliding along her cleavage. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately while she sensually HJ my dick. After washing off the foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my nipples while I were standing and constantly HJ me with feminine wash lotion. To my surprise she performed AR on me while I was standing. Damn shiok to be AR in toilet in standing position. She then squatted and gave me a brief BBBJ with lots of seductive eye glances in the final finale. Awesome effort and great prelude to the main course!)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She then aroused and tickled my entire body with her nails. After which she lathered baby oil on my entire back. She used her boobs to massage my back. Followed by wet sensual gentle cat bath on my back with pop pop sound. I felt her teeth brushed against my flesh. Then in that position, she gave me poking and licking style AR. Flipped over, she lathered baby oily on my front. Then she used her boobs to massage my front. She began sensual wet cat bath from my ears to neck to nipples to balls to thighs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched madly and passionately like long lost lovers. In the grand finale, she gave me a steamy BBBJ.)

Frenching: 7.7/10
(Passionate, spontaneous and natural. It happens so naturally. No prompting required. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately and deeply like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Great oomph.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated, strong suction and lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of CFM seductive glances when she sucked and licked along my shaft. Lots of tongue flicking on my dick head. She likes to tickle my balls during BBBJ. She alternated BBBJ with balls sucking. 2 rounds of BBBJ in toilet and on bed.)

AR: 7.3/10
(2 rounds of AR in toilet and on bed. Poking and licking style AR. She AR me when I was standing in toilet while massaging my balls. When I laid on my front on bed she AR me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has sparse soft pussy hair. Nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Pussy tasted abit salty haha. Had a great time painting her pussy. She enjoyed being painted by reciprocating with sexy soft moans. Her eyes rolled up, face blushed. Hands were all over my face and hair.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(She has tight warm pussy. In missionary, we frenched and bonked. I licked her ears and neck while she sucked my nipples occasionally gave soft bites. Kinky. She fine tuned my nipples while I played with her nipples. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy was tightest in doggie. Her back view is splendid. Curvy, fair, flawless back. Her ass perky good for doggie. When I bonked her hard her boobs were bouncing all over. Grabbed her boobs from behind we bonked and frenched. The bonking gets more and more intense and I can’t endure any longer and exploded all my load into her ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Very chatty, gentle and caring girl. She has this blur blur sha da jie looks haha. Relatively high GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.