View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 2017

Mine predictions not in running orders, this is a free country feel free to disagreed.

PT will survive another year of good harvest, the year of the rooster brings more $ to PT girls and operators. Of course I will be uploading pics of the girls, thanks to Ah Bao for her contribution.

Our economy will be better by 5 times due to companies looking inwards. Thanks to D Triump for putting his countrymen first. The unwritten policy of companies is get rid of people, especially PMET "white taking $". Salaries will increase across all levels. Advice work harder and clean up your backyard.

S$1 to M$3.1. Obvious. More Malaysian will fight to work in this red dot. And make use of that to destroy them. Greed is weak actually.

Increase of Myammar people in this country. This year treat them with respect certain extent this people are not corrupted by $ till now. I also know of PR and new citizens and we believe that country practice close door. Is not true.

Terror will strike religious ctrs, all should maintain alert. I support SG secure as it is the correct thing to do. Watch ang mo man closely, our security men at MRT stns had missed a spot.

Good year in heavy rainfall. At least we had enough water to consume. Electricity will go up.

An other race EP. I welcome the changes.

Amos Yee take up PR at USA. Let him go for he had shame himself.

PG had become brave. Good for them no good for the party in white.

Hawker foods become worse. Forgive me it is fuck typed! Being clean and healthy does not mean free of sickness. Increase in Chinese tattoo youngsters becoming hawkers. Not a good sign. I contempt them. Be brave at the workplace, no work two days MIA a week shits. This gen the locals with tattoos cant made it. Looks fierce only. I mean not in good health thats allreally the ultimate weakness. Still above average parents who support such childrens. We should look into the matter mine brothers.

Pokerman is history. I should have believe mine OC. 1/2 year ago she said people were lazy to run around catching virtual creatures. And I almost invest $ in the company that produce the software.

Falling marriage rates at all races. I dont think is the economy. Our young people afraid of retrenchment and so on. Rather too many FTs to choose in this country.

RTL from Jurong to KL will not begin construction work this year. Not even at JB. I will keep you guys posted whenever I cross over to JB ocean. Of course I expect to travel there more then last year. Personal reasons.

We could have a by election again. Keeping fingers crossed. Still the opposition had come so near to victory.

Last edited by jacky43; 02-01-2017 at 02:13 PM.