View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 1st Samsters' Gathering in JB ( Yew's Cafe at Tmn Molek ) on 3.9.05 @ 8.00 SHARP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malboy
Hi Bros Katoey,

Thank you for your invitation and sorry to get the message late. After checking the forum, I try to get to the place but was there very late about 9 p.m.. You all must have left as there are only a few tables occupied with 2 to 3 peoples in a table. So left the place and got robbed by the traffic police for RM50 for get outof the Maybank across the road which is no entry.

Anyway, thank you all brothers for the invitation. May be next time. Hope you all have an enjoyable cheonging together.
Malboy,

6" Boy, ckm 8618 and myself were there from 8.00 pm to 12.00 midnight (CLOSING TIME) waiting for Magical to turn up. He had confirmed on this thread that he will attend the Meeting. In fact he was the one who started this thread and suggested the idea of holding a Samsters' Gathering in JB since S'pore and KL Samsters will also be holding similar meetings. Wonder what happened to him ?

Malboy, the three of us were sitting on the 1st Floor at the table facing the staircase entrance. Maybe you were too 'pai seh' to go round table to table asking : " Excuse me, are you all attending the JB Samsters' Meeting ? "

If you had met up with us and chit-chat with us until Midnight, you would definitely not met the 'cari makan' Policemen and had to pay them RM 50 'duit kopi'. You could use the RM 50 to pay a massage girl for a very good 'jua gen'

........ continued ( see below )