View Single Post
Old 25-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

Sorry to have burst your crap ego again. I must say another rubbish intel from u, Mr Hearsay! You failed again in your bombardment against me. You are very weak! Bwahahaha!

I have been to so many GL150 houses in GL till today but I have yet to come across any OKT has the audacity to ban or prevent me from booking their WLs. You are one biggest clown I have come across in my whole decade in SBF besides that dumbos baotohk, rawall and BG.

Saabking as a person has been mentioned within L2831A and OKT Wilie has given the WLs right to accept his business or not. It is a result of his lurid saga with the ex 2831A's WL, CS. In other words, it is entirely the WL prerogative whether to accept his business, and OKT Willie would support his WL final decision. To set the record straight, I am not in the same boat as Saabking whether in L2831A or other houses. Either your crap info is wrong or u have identified the "wrong person". LOL!

I can go to any whore houses - 2831A, 2041, 0819, 2060A, 2062, 2062A, 2045, 1856, 1820, 3033, 1431A, 1429, 1606, 1608, W15, W06, W17, 1612, 54A, etc. My FR on various houses are good testimonies that I can frequent any houses I desire without restriction.. That's why I said if dumbo like baotohk, rawall and Korean is borned as one, there is no medicine to help them. Look at their train of thoughts, full of crap and bull! Tsk! Tsk!

Enjoy your time with your Ex GL whore wife, Mr Clown aka Mr Hearsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Thats why I said u got 杂种 brain. At once u said Sxxxkxxx was blacklisted n not allow to visit 54a n 2831a. He was indeed blacklisted in one if the shop at least but doesn't mean he is not allowed to visit wls in that house. This is applicable in your case n it seems either u got comprehensive problem due to ur 杂种 brain or ur intel is unreliable lol in sxxxbxxx case ur accusation of him get banned to visit wls at certain was totally wrong n I would say ur intel was the most unreliable, plus ur fake FRs. And I never said u r banned to visit any wl, just that wl r informed well by okt about u due to ur sinister character. Whether wl wanna listen to their okt is really up to themself. No matter what, u r under the radar lol

杂肥 let me share some intel with u here, every shop got their own list of blacklisted customers with photo which will be shared with wl. However some of those who got blacklisted r still a regular of that shop. U must be not informed well even though u spent numerous years in this circle. Try harder next time

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-02-2017 at 01:58 AM.