Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Bro yelaixiang

You are right - timing and chemistry is important.

Went back to find H18R16 again as I've enjoyed my first session with her. As I've wrote in my previous FR, I was hoping to see if I could build our chemistry. Unfortunately, it did not happen. Went in her room, asked her eat already or not? She asked me the same. Paid up and wash up. She strip down to her sexy bra & g-string to help me wash. Wanted to grab her butt but hand was wet so conveniently wipe it on the bed and grab it - she suddenly sit back and notice the little wet spot on the bed and said "dont' do that as other customer might think it is someone's cum". So miss the chance to really grab and rubba her curvy buns in g-strings - i suppose I have a thing for nice buns in strings. Proceeded to bed and she perform her usual stuff - catbath my nipple, gave me a solid BJ with hotwater (abt 10 mins - shiok). After that fxxx her missionary and unloaded. Wash up, exchange some courtesies and left. In summary the first session was unforgettable (that's why I went back after only one-week) as it was the first time. However, the second one felt a little mechanical as no chemistry but I guess I will still find her again.