Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Lemon law

Lemon laws refer to laws protecting consumers against defective goods that fail to conform to contract, or meet satisfactory quality or performance standards at the time of purchase, colloquially known as "lemons".

--------------
Many yrs ago i was with an old friend, he took a Thai girl at one of the GL Thai $40 legal brothel. That was in the 90s, i rememeber this uncle OKT told me something like it.

"Girls of other houses, they saw you good looking maybe let you touch a little bit more. Mine girls are trained to give their best and, it happen you cannot fire no worry. You tell me i will be happy to refund you $10, nothing more."

Back to this gen, PT girls would never provide refund if her client cannot complete his job, perhaps additional session if he took longer. Thing is if the client ask for a refund? Which is a thing i never dream of, PT girls would blew over the top.

Somehow LL is being at RLD from the beginning of time, it is all about business development. What could be done? I say we shame them over here.

"I had particular skills which gave people like you nightmares, if you let her go i will forget about you. Or i will find u and i will kill you"- Liam Neesom in Taken.
"This is not a game, you just had to die"- Liam Neesom in Taken2