Old 24-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
YassinPrata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: adventures of a thai disco addict

it was another night at thai disco. i was there 4 nights a week, mondays to thursdays. it was definitely more crowded than usual. word must have gotten out that the gals here will go out with customers. of the 8 female singers, 6 of them had a singaporean bf. 1 of them had at least 2 bfs.

JJ was nowhere to be seen. she had came to our table for at most 5 minutes the whole night. i have never been a jealous person and i never demand that my gf stop talking to guys or having guy friends.

so to be feeling slightly pissed off, this was something new for me. the next time JJ came over, i grabbed her arm and asked her angrily where she had disappeared the whole night.

Me : where u go?

JJ : my customer is here.

Me : then u leave your bf sitting here alone?

alone in the sense that there was no other gals with me. there is this unspoken rule that the gals are not suppose to sit with other gals' customers. unless the customer had specifically asked her to.

JJ : you see just now my customer hang $500 for me?

Me : yeah so? he come every night.

JJ : today he have many things want to talk to me.

Me : tell him u not free. tell him you have bf.

JJ : then who going to support me $500 every night? you?

Me : ehhhhh....

speechless...

JJ : i'm working. i have to entertain customers so they support me. buy flower for me. you are my bf. no need waste your money every night. when i go back thailand, you can support me.

Me : oh...

JJ : understand? every night i go hotel sleep with you. why you worry?

Me : oh...

JJ : i go and thank customer flower ok?

Me : ok...

important lesson learnt! thai gals are here to make money. 9 out of 10 of them will lie that they do not have a bf so that you will buy flower for them. from that day onwards, i knew the game. i never demanded that my thai gf have to sit with me the whole night. i encouraged them to look for more customers. more customers means more flowers. more flowers means i don't have to buy so much.