View Single Post
Old 20-11-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
successman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

A warning to all brothers that L20 H36 G44 from this house is infected with STD(Her pussy got rashes). Here is the reason why, firstly after we enter the room, we strip and went straight to shower, after that she ask me to lie down and proceed with basic action like licking nipple and bj(with cd), after that caps on, proceed with cowgirl position, then after that change to missionary-she opened her leg, and before i insert into her pussy, i asked her, what's this, why got rash? She said its nothing, then when i was bending downward to have a proper look to double check, she immediately closed up her legs, and told "no see". The next moment i told her nvm, just hj/bj, after i release, straight away proceed to shower, change and left. To fellow bro, please take caution and advise not to choose her for this period of time.

Bonk safe!
Successman