View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

RFT'ed L18G38 G11. Ang pais weren't in tank. Saw G12 who looked tempting but decided to be safe and stick w. G11 (Pam). Paid up for 40mins

Looks: 8.5/10 Mentioned before she looked like a minah. Longer hair now, I like!

Body: 7/10 B+ boobs surprisingly proportional to her short body. Downside was her height. She's like 1.4+m in height but curvy and slim.

Shower: 6.5/10. Since she remembered me from last time, more playfull, got to grab her from behind, tickled each other, light pecks but no BJ

Catbath: 8.5/10 Power as before. Requested for oil HJ. She did a semi HJ holding my dick between her boobs this time. I let it carry on for a long time since it felt heavely. Almost blew.

CBJ: 6/10 SOP. Didn't get BBBJ eventhough RTF

FJ: 7/10: Acommodating, did cowgirl and then doggie but she said pain so changed to sideways and then finished pounding her in missionary. Stereo quite high volume.

Service: 7.5/10. Improved, as I got some limited frenching, and longer foreplay and cuddle + massage after. But then maybe it's coz it was an RTF>

RTF: Yes, as my backup girl since she's easily available if others are not.