Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

My humble FR on Maggie:

Debut around : April to May 2016

1) Looks : 8/10. Young and beautiful girl of only 23 years old. Sweet voice, very sweet looking girl. Looks like young 丁岚 and older Charlene Choi from certain angle.

2) Body : 8/10. Around 1.58m. Petite, hourglass figure with nice slim legs. Fair and smooth complexion generally.

3) Boobs : 8/10. B or B- with nice pinkish nipples. Natural, soft boobs. I like to fondle, suck and lick her boobs and nipples and she got no problem with that.

4) BBBj : 9/10. I was lucky to receive Bbbj. Heard most bros only get capped Bj. Nice and wet BBBJ with Listerine and her saliva.

5) Frenching : 9/10. Slow and sensual with good tongue fight. She like to stick out her tongue for me to suck. She got very soft lips and small mouth for frenching. We french kiss in missionary, cowgirl and doggie frenching. She can be a three or four positions French kisser. Wow, nice gfe feel from frenching.

6) Painting : Nicely trimmed pussy. Small reddish pussy. Dripping wet and sticky juices when painted. No smell.

7) FJ : 9/10. She is very accommodating with different posns. Her moanings is very sexy and natural and killing to the ears. Unlike fake moanings which can be a turnoff sometimes.

8) GFE : 9/10. Very friendly and chatty girl. Very sweet voice. Always smiling when talking to me. We hug and cuddle on bed after fj. Not a time watcher as I notice I exceed by 10 mins when I left. Total minutes spend with her 70 mins. Still can tease me watching other girls when I rest outside 10 mins on the hall sofa before leaving.

9) Rtf : Maybe. if she tease me in the hall again. Haha!

Please treat her nicely as she is a very gentle and sweet girl for loving also. Almost kena KC by her!