View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy82 View Post
Those FLs on wechat seem too good to be true. Most say they will look totally different from the photos.

And some will even ask you to transfer money first. Maybe 30rmb for can fare. Then u give already, they will ask for 30rmb for return can fare. Thats when my big head took back control. But this happened in Qingdao. But that made me scared to try shanghai.
forget it. just go to the xuhui area or mudan road area. there are whorehouses that are disguised as massage palours or salons. go for a quickie at rmb300 and then leave. at least you get to COD and see the people. otherwise if you are scared of getting caught there, then negotiate to bring the girl back. it's about rmb800 overnight.