View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Last week went down to one of my regular HC, recently their license had been suspended. Thus they now only do facial and tummy slimming 瘦肚腩 service.

And can only remove top, jeans, berms your own underwear will have to remain.
I was initially turned off by this, but my massue force me to stay by kissing me and hugs..

Anyway I do facial, remove black heads and mask. While she do "tummy massage", which is basically rubbing tummy and ur little bushes, pants pull as low as possible, allows ur 2ic to be near ur belly button which she will touch as well. (teasing)

As the branch have thin walls. I heard another bro enter, he also turn off when he heard can only remove top. The other massue also say "tummy massage", which she demonstrate to him. Then I heard he chuckle and stayed on for another hour.

Mask is show the are clean shop doing facial, take off top to do sliming tummy massage. If they feel confident and safe, will go below the belt
Something to keep in mind