View Single Post
Old 22-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Part 2: The part will talk about the arrival of the location and the direction to get to the spa

It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good or not to your expectation.

Please refer to the address as mention in the first part of the review. Upon arrival of amansari residency resort. Walk toward the reception which is location at the centre on the building. Once at the reception.

From the left side of the reception, near to the lift, you will see a wording Block D & E, walk to that direction.

Walk to the end, you will see another wording asking you to turn right to Block D & E.

Just follow the path walk to the end, you will see a lift.
Go inside to the lift, look for LG 1.Press and go down to LG1, once the lift open you will see a blue right arrow indicate the name of the spa. Just follow and you will reach the spa.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily