View Single Post
Old 25-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Bro, do u mind share what other conquests you have achieved with your modus operandi? A 29yo single mother of 2, is basically low lying fruit ripe and easy for the picking. (no offense intended )
No offence taken bro..

The 29yo was the one who made me realise that this can work...big time...(thanks baby...)

I have had many girlfriends around the places...right now...for the ones I'm keeping, I have a 28yo Doctor girlfriend in Indonesia...a 30yo H.R manager in Bangkok and a 25yo Graduate student in Shenzhen (from Shanghai)...I also had a 28yo Photographer in Malaysia for 5 months but had to throw her away because she kept wanting to come down to visit...fuck that bro, if you know what I mean...

I am also hot and heavy with a Business Dev. Manager in Hainan (also from Shanghai...FFS)...not too sure about that one because I really don't have much time to go to Hainan again soon...she's willing to meet in Hong Kong though, so that is very good news...

In case you are wondering, I like to keep the professional women so that I know they are busy in their daily lives too...less hassle in the long run...one day...I may decide to settle down with one of them...they are alll nice...to me anyway...

Hope this answers your question bro.

Last edited by Wizrd; 26-09-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: spelling error