View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Perth Australia 2012

City West Massage

Tucked snugly between 2 shops near the 'City West' train station in Perth, the facade of the shop looked pretty decent. Just press the bell and wait for the reception to buzz you in.

Upon entry, I was greeted nicely by a middle-aged woman, probably the 'mama-san'. She told me to have a seat while she called out the ladies to make an introduction.

There are probably at least 10 rooms there, 6 below and the rest should on the 2nd floor. Some of the rooms looked pretty cozy, with coloured walls, decorated shelves, cushions and pillows everywhere...

At the point of time, probably 1pm, there were only 4 ladies around:
-Heidi
-Jess
-Kylie
-Tash

First one to come out was Jess. Website says she's 21, but definitely looks much older. She had dark red hair, her headlights were pretty huge, I would say at least a C or D. She was really friendly and has a small tight-looking ass but I had to see the rest.

Next out was Kylie. Apparently she was in the shower so took awhile before I saw her. Website states her name as Carly but she said they made a mistake.
She looks young and was quite tall, probably 1.7m+ and she said she just started this a few days ago. I thought to myself, not bad... but maybe should wait to see if there's a blonde...

Third one was Heidi. Now this one is almost everything wrapped in a small petite package. She is probably 20 or so, not very tall, but her headlights were pretty ample for her height. Her ass also looked round and firm! yums... too bad her hair was not blonde, maybe can kiv...

Lastly I met Tash, who had slightly blonde hair, and woah, she was really tall in those heels man... like she can break me if she sits on me. Her voice was also kinda mellow, so not really what I had in mind today...

Then, I had to decide, who to choose... when suddenly got another auz bro come in and picked Heidi, leaving me with 3 to decide...

Long story short, I decided to go with Kylie since her voice sounded the 'youngest' of the group.

Part 2 of the action continues in next post! (sorry for the lengthy passage)

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut