Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 18 February 2012 Saturday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

Passing through PT only, no SEX and I would update the scene, as usual for my brother here. Now before all this, I was walking the lanes of Desker’s brothel. The shop houses behind this brothel, there are 2 Thai massage shops.

I am tempted to walk in, in fact for a long time all really and, I notice one such shop, it is vacant most of the time. This month the second time I saw 2white brothers waiting in this shop, the one where there is a report book of some sort on the table.

What is the happening? You guys know more do share with us or, PM me for more information. I am curious the sign wrote: 30 minutes to 1 hour massage services which are rather cheap. Then what about special? I am sure it is provided and, over weekend there are blanglahs waiting for their turn too.

Back to PT, at CSM food court I met H17R8 2 fl Judy, taking lunch about 1230pm, and boy! She ate fast and furious, we somehow notices each other. Because both looked away, pretend to carry on our deals.

This pm H2 Michelle’s light above, Bobo /Hong Hong too lights above. Inner lane if I am not mistaken, Maggie too light’s above.

H14 was not in business during this time, I saw the keeper uncle set up a stick across the entry. H16 Pat Jennifer/ Yvonne lights’ above, with H11 I think all girls were available. JJ was in street clothing sweeping floor. Actually she is normal looking without the heavy makeup, the usual Ah Leng the pretty girl. Ah May having a snack leading against her door, Judy was chatting with Yenx2. She is prettier then PRC KTV girl, with Jenny standing and facing the walk in customers.

H22 Michelle legs, I could not help looking at it, but I walk off because just passing by only. H24 inner lane 3 hot girls were in business, with Xiao Tian reading I phone. Jessie giving me the CFM looks, which I was surprised because is my first time. Normally she has the stuck up face, somehow after the ex GL girls settled down for 3 years. The current stock will upgrade their package; this is what I think only. Good marketing sense, I tell you.