Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 12 February 2012, Sunday btw 140 pm to 330 pm

Slow moving crowd after CNY, at PT land with the usual Qs outside few girls’ room, I shall start at H2.

H2R16 Michelle lights above, she is 1 busy girl! We had Tingx2 in business; she was hoping I would give her the $50. No! I wanted Michelle, not this pm and, inner lane Sally smiled at me, Maggie OG with Munx2 was lights above.
H10 Kico’s was in, the usual she was busy with her clients, no doubt about it.

H11R10 Ah Leng took my breath away, age never leave his mark on her body.

H12R8 Janet has the most clients, I notice a period of 40 minutes the Q was moving. She finishes with one another walked into her room. Helen Kelly as well as a girl, she is in R10 with short hair and I was tempted to take her. It just happens H17R3, Honey was plan A, and so I stick onto it. I had desire, short sexy crop hairdo chicks. Joey light’s above, had not seen her come 3 months all really.

H14R11 Candy who is in mine lists was not in, Li Wen/ Kit Yuki and, Zhen Zhen was having lights above. H16 Pat was in, the keeper uncle told a blanglah to move along. She calls 50 and, look for cheaper girls in another house.

In H17, I was patient so I waited, there is an older gentleman standing outside. In mine mind I really wanted Honey, the Violet look alike and I was in for a treat.

Now, H22 Michelle was in business, she was free and chatting with the aunty WL. Their conversation in Canto regarding health issues, I think the latter was referring to Kelantan clinic questions on sexual matters. I did not stay long because was having hard on looking at Michelle’s long legs.

An interesting scene played out at H24, there was a 40s plus man in blue T-shirt with a NTUC plastic bag. He was disturbing R28 Xiao Tian, they were rising their voices in Mandarin. Something liked that.

“You don’t want mine business?” Said the man, Xiao Tian waving her hands, replied in “move along do not block the passage way. “I am going to report to the police, you have no license to work here” the man raises his voice.
“I am not scare you go ahead” Xiao Tian too rises her voice and, a crowd of blanglahs was looking at them.

So were Jessie and the girl opposite her, she was smiling actually I was confuse what the heck was happening. Finally, she let off “fuck your mother CB!” enough and I walked away. Take care Miss Xiao Tian, you had an enemy.
I turned mine back and, saw the guy was cursing outside H24, than he looked into his plastic bag. There are papers; I think he made a mark of some sort.

Later on he was walking into few houses; think he was looking for cheap thrill. Maybe his budget is $10? I think he should have at least $20 the next time he walk RLDs.