View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Glad u understand difference between a Coyote bar and gogo bar.
Some 'so called expert' coyote agents here don't understand that difference, and conflate the popularity of agogo bar (Baccara) to that of Coyote Bar (Arab bars). I believe these coyote bars feed off this confusion to steal customers looking to goto gogo bars....but of course thats my opinion which apparently not allowed here by 'so called expert' coyote agent/bar owner who will bully his opinion on you because he's been to Coyote bar more than all of us no conflict of interest here right

By the way, one reason i avoid Coyote bar such as Arab bar is because there is a long history of bill padding and false charges. if you don't believe read this article:

Of course 'so called expert' will say its not a scam and the customer's fault for not asking charges, or letting someone slip checks into your cup. I guess this is the additude and culture of these Coyote bars...blame the customer. What used to happen to 'the customer is always right"?
I have come this far to troll for the fact that someone/somebody thinks I represents the Arab bars. Which I purposely did not reveal until today to see how things will roll out. Lol. For those many who met me, all of them knows i ain't coyote agent for Arab bars. Lol. I wish I was. Because it's a huge piece of cake I would love to quadrupled my current income. Given my income now is already a lot.

Sorry as much as it seems like I'm siding the Arab bars, but I have never supplied any to them. So much for the vested interest/income blah blah blah accusations that I trying to lure people in. Not sure how u get the info but for those who knows me, knows where I represent myself in 2015/2016 and currently 2017.

Got trolled really badly about how I try to defend those Arab bars which I dun earn a single cent from the bars/owners. Also I'm barred to enter some