View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Glad u understand difference between a Coyote bar and gogo bar.
Some 'so called expert' coyote agents here don't understand that difference, and conflate the popularity of agogo bar (Baccara) to that of Coyote Bar (Arab bars). I believe these coyote bars feed off this confusion to steal customers looking to goto gogo bars....but of course thats my opinion which apparently not allowed here by 'so called expert' coyote agent/bar owner who will bully his opinion on you because he's been to Coyote bar more than all of us no conflict of interest here right

By the way, one reason i avoid Coyote bar such as Arab bar is because there is a long history of bill padding and false charges. if you don't believe read this article:

Of course 'so called expert' will say its not a scam and the customer's fault for not asking charges, or letting someone slip checks into your cup. I guess this is the additude and culture of these Coyote bars...blame the customer. What used to happen to 'the customer is always right"?
Bill padding can be avoided by paying periodically whenever it hits up to 2-3k baht. This is one method I used.

To all;

I normally keep to myself and lurk in sbf. All the more recently as I felt there is too many non-contributing and irrelevant post.

This is a forum and if you cannot take ppl giving honest opinion and sharing then you might be at the wrong place. Everyone can share their POV.

We all have eyes to see and brain to think ourselves. Some lao Jiao post were more relevant when I first started in SBF and as a matter of fact, I did learn some valuable stuff from vbkk.

Zap me all you want as I wouldn't care less and I said it "Tony is damn childish" for doing what he did. I used to respect him.

Don't bother taunting me as I don't give a damn. I don't eat live SBF 555.

The objective of the forum is to share info and advise which I think a lot of lao Jiao forgot.