View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy999 View Post
Aladdin....

Just sian that I gotta go back to reality tmr
Not to mention u could extend your "fun" after Aladdin close and go "next door" to party until 6am with your bottles/girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
I heard G-club, the pimp there is one party room that you can open, 10 bottles with membership. Inside the room can be quite hiong one, can nego with the girl in the room to bbbj, fj everything up to the girl.
U cant do anything like in the past already ever since the army set regulations in May 2016. Most customers will buyout the girl and bring back to their hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
I know there are 2 special/larger rooms in the pimp.

One has a shower in the middle of the room i think (never been in there before, seems like need to make advance bookings or maybe reserved for vips)

The other has a pool table in it.
If u have a group of 8-10s coming, or if u have the $$ to book it, u can stay in the "party room" alone with 8-10 girls instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
interesting recommendations you have bro. however I won't put Twister at the same level as it's more of a coyote bar.
agogo bar would be rainbow chains & baccara(soi cowboy).

like ur POV & honest CONTRIBUTIONS ~ up u 5pts.
Twister is a coyote bar and they have topless girls as "coyotes" as well. It's opened by some police so ...

Someone expert already.