View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Korea Still sounded like a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Saabking, it looks like u didn't lose anything for not having a SBF buddy like this Korea fella ... So u wanna see what he said about u via his PM to me months ago? Bwahaha ... Actually it is not my style to reveal ppl PM to me before the public (which till now I have yet to do that) but to expose this hypocrite to the whole SBF community may justify me making an exception ...

On one hand he sang praises that his intel is reliable and the blah ... blah crap ... on the other, he despised him to the core just because of certain pussies and/or feeling guilty because he knows his hypocrite past is going to haunt him sooner or later ... What can u guys conclude? Tsk ... Tsk ... Bwahahaha ... Sometime I wonder if these are the sort that makes up the SBF community these days ...
eh motherfucker priest, once again, don't call other people kettle when YOU are the fucking pot! And in consideration to other members, pls take your argument with korean elsewhere...sounds familiar Mr Hypocrite? Stick to fantasizing your all heaven and no hell exaggerated FRs lah huh.