View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: my affair with my sis in law

J nodded her head in approval. 

i moved towards her and slowly unbutton her shirt. she was wearing a lacy white bra. i could hear her breathing was deep and loud. her busts is big and her small frame further make it look really large. i looked at her and saw that her eyes were already closed. what am i waiting for?

i unhooked the back of her bra and was amazed at how lovely huer pair of breasts were. it was nicely shaped and her nips were small and pointy. i let me finger twirl around her areola and could felt it harder slightly.. i moved my head down and slowly kissed her breasts and slowly made my way towards the centre of her tits and buried my face into it. heavenly feeling. i turn moved up and frenched her for a long time, much like a sec sch girlfriend.

her hands were also busy unbuttoning my shirt and pants. we were soon down to our undies. she could see my manhood now and she slowly started stroking it with my undies on. i pushed her unto my bed and while we were passionately kissing and touching each other. i took off her panties and threw away playfully. then slowly, i moved down south.. she stopped me saying she has not shower and i didnt go further.

J: "u have condom?"
I: yes

She capped it for me and pushed me down. she slowly guided my dick into her vagina while she maintained her cowgirl riding position.i could feel the tightness as my brother moved in bit by bit.she rod slowly front to back and front again. i hadnt enjoy such good sex for a very long time. my hands cupped her breasts and i was enjoying it thoroughly. i could see she was enjoying it too as she was moaning softly but constantly.

i then took the initiative to change to missionary as i wanted her to relax and enjoy too. i thrust slowly intially but slowly gathered pace, pumping harder and harder. we were both perspiring and panting now. after a while, i finally ejaculated.

as i lay beside her, somehow reality strucked me.. i was humping my wife's sister, my sister in law! i started feeling nervous and uneasy. how am I ever going to get this off my head the next time i meet J together with my wife???

at this moment, J leaned towards me and said: can we keep this as our secret forever?

I agreed and gave her a kiss. then i thought to myself.. this is the first person i have sex with after marrying my wife and it happens to be her sis.

I send her home and thank god it was a short distance as not a single word was spoken until we said goodbye to each other at her block.