Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Lucifer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
But i am glad you send that warning of your incident to warn bros here about the girl,Putri.
Yw, it is what i shld do after I gained so much info and tips from you guys.

In regards to your previous post where you mentioned that you arent sure about how my other trips were.

Well, Im not exactly a high demanding person so I felt that all my trips were good EXCEPT the one which I shared. Too much to type if I were to explain why and I do not wish to waste fellow bros time on reading my nonsense(really doubt anyone would be interested >.<) so I will just share my honest thoughts on which joints ceweks I enjoyed most.

IMO and little to nth past experiences, the best joints are New Berry, Permata Indah and Indah 2 in no specific order if anyone(I'm assuming 1st time newbies here since I myself am a newbie and if I had no problem with these joints then you shldnt be)needs a problemless ceweks during their stay in batam.

Looks wise my order would be, Indah2>Permata Indah>New Berry.
Services/GFE would be, New Berry>Indah 2>Permata Indah.
Pricing wise(from more to low), Indah 2>New Berry(OKT would try to rip you off but possible to bargain down)>Permata Indah

Oh, I tried wechat too and the ceweks I met are at best 80% close to their profile picture but surprisingly their services were top notch. Just that I didnt dare to sleep when they were around since I read that some bros warned to look out for these wechat ST/LT in case they run away with your valuables while you sleep. I went alone so I had no one to hold my things till they left if anyone is curious.

Last edited by Lucifer84; 26-01-2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Edit for easier reading purpose