View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!
Re: For memories sake

We can only think back of those days... i still stay in touch with june and visit her from time to time... i also have the contact details of cindy from bhc (now known by another name) but no longer go to her as the feeling is different... guess people change... jj seem to have left the scene recently and i can no longer get her. she was only of my favourites from the old days and i used to visit her all the time... lemon is still my go to but shes getting popular in her new joint and im finding it hard to get her with my style of walking in at the last minute... apart from these gems... ive yet to find a good new or old malaysian from 'those days'... the new ones really pale in comparison in terms of looks figure or service... the new prcs... some have good looks... young and tight bodies... but the non existent massage... the rushed job... and poor sanitary conditions always make me think twice (i do support a few occassionally)