Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Just got back from a 4 day trip ... too short!

Took the 7am Tiger flight to bangkok and went downstairs to look for Bell. Big 30+ seater bus but only about 10 people. Transfered at Pattaya bus terminal 1hr50mins later to a mini bus which took me to my hotel doorsteps. No problems , only 150B and I slept most of the way as I took the early flgiht from sg. Only problem was my return trip by Bell. They came to pick me up 2 hrs early and I was out so i called them at the corret time and they came to pick me up..I delayed the bus by 10mins! I recommend Bell if your timimgs are correct.

Checked out the bars , same same happening Walking street as well as beer bars all over the whole pattaya. Beach club , Secrets , Dollhouse , Happy , Hot Tuna Beer Bars , Simn Beer Bar Complex , Sisterz , TQ1 all were the as usual happeneing as always. Peppermint seems to have gone downhill a little but still a great place to watch charbos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
Hi Autoroam,

Just wondering.. Is Jotien beach within walking distance (15 to 20 mins) from all these pubs at Walking Street? or do I need to take public transport?

Paul
Too far la unless you are a national walker in the SEA Games Its about 10-15 mins by bahtbus