Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Hi Pattaya Veterans,

1) Just checked out Fashioin Bar in Pattaya off Soi 5 which I believe was the old Slim Disco place.

Lots of lovely "coyotes/ dancers" etc & they charged me 300 bahts to bring in my bottle of scotch. I was encouraged that they allowed me to bring my own bottle of course. Mixers were a good 100 bahts each.

Lady drinks were a hefty 500 bahts for "doubles" whatever the girls order.

The captain told me that the girls go with you "based on their own choices if they want" and the charge was "12500 bahts". Yes, my prick shrank the moment I heard the figure.

Perhaps, he was scamming me knowing that I was not local.

Anyone care to share better knowledge of policy / pricing of this place and whether its worth the huge premium they are charging?

2) On another visit we checked out local cafe "Lookaew" on 3rd road and I was told there are lots of others too. A few decent lookers and its possible to "barfine" for 1000 bahts with extras negotiable. Since we were with a local thai, the pricing must be about there.

Anyone into local cafes and have any info to share?

For normal ago gos, my eyes tell me the lookers are still in Superbaby and Supergirl with Coyote and Happy having a decent mix of girls for both "asian eyes" and "farang eyes."

Checked out Peppermint and Angelwitch and although they have quantity, quality for "asian eyes" was not there!

The most fun bar? What's Up still wins hands down.