Thread: Batin in KL
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8167 / Power: 19
qazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybee1179 View Post
Just happened . Yesterday was raining day...after work....thinking wanna massage . call for my friend n ask him where the place ..finally get the location n straight go for Puchong kinara...
Around 8 china gal was sitting there.... 4 or 5 was young n pretty..and the captain introduce me 1 girl name KItty....then go for room n naked .
after 35 minute massage..she ask me weather wanna play aeroplane or not.....of cos..i say YES!! then started play my didi without using oil....feel weird.ask her..y didt use massage oil....she anser me.."i dont know massage wth hand.." then how u play my didi...." didt talk much...she blow my didi ..i was so suprise...feel so good!! 10 minute job finish...
then i awake n chaging my shirt.....then ask her how much...she answer me 50!!!! huh...just 50? (thinking so cheap....) then i gave her 70 tip!! and the massage for 1 hours is rm 38...
name:KITTY
face:9 of 10
breast:C
BJ:6/10
Bro can share the location please. Thank you.