View Single Post
Old 22-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Part 3: The part will talk about the room condition of the resort.

It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good or not to your expectation.

Everything was arranged by the OKT, i just have to go to the reception of the spa to make payment and take the key. It is so easy.

Since it was late and also my friend and i do not want to just take a gal and do a short time and get out the place so we decide to book for an overnight.

Room Prices
Standard Normal is RM 160 (queen or king size bed)
Bigger with balcony is RM 200 (two single bed)
Apartment suite with 3 small room inside is RM 480
All room must add RM 50 as deposit

I have took some pics of the room to share here.

Comment
The room is located at the top of the spa and at the middle, it was big,clean and cosy. The night ambience was nice, you can sit at the balcony to smoke and look at the star in the sky as well as bonk at the balcony to the sofa and to the bed. It was windy and there is lot of socket charging point. The air-con was strong and there is also a big sofa and wall TV attach. The wifi was quite ok but it does cut off some time. There is also a safe deposit box. I did not see any fridge and there is also no bathtub. It is a standing shower and the toilet size and condition was ok too.I would give an 8 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily