Old 11-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sgdud069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok BJ Joints

Just sharing 2 reports on BKK BJ joints from my previous trips to Bangkok in May and June.

1st report - Som's Haven
This joint is located just opposite Terminal 21 in Asoke. While my CO was busy shopping in T21, I decided to explore the surroundings and discovered his place. It is along the stretch of side road with a popular local eating joints.

It was around 1+pm, so wasn't too sure if there was anything available, however, when I approached the place, was greeted by around 10 gals sitting outside the joint. I wasn't too sure if I could choose myself or they allocated based on a system, anyway, the gal who came up to me was pretty decent (note: not drop dead gorgeous, but acceptable), so I just went into the place with her.

Entering the place, there were 2 sofa seats and music playing, and a minimal of lights. There was a bar counter at the end. The lady asked if I wanted a drink and since it was 1+pm, I just took a coke, and made my way to the sofa. However, the lady told me to follow her upstairs.

we went upstairs and there were several cubicles, some had their doors shut and I could hear some talking as well. We went to the cubicle at the end and shut the door. In the cubicle, there was a run down sofa and an attached toilet with a wash basin.

I was motioned to sit down while the lady went out to get her basket of stuff. When she returned, she just started stripping and told me strip as well. After that she led me to the wash basin to wash my little bro.

We then went back out and she told me to sit down in the sofa, after she arranged a towel over it. She then went to take a cushion for her to kneel on and started to give me a BBBJ while I was fondling her tits.

After a while, she offered if I want to go all the way for a FJ, which I gladly accepted. And started with her in missionary on the sofa, then moved on to standing doggy where I blew my load into her.

After that, we washed up (as much as possible bearing in mind it was just a wash basin), then went down.

I paid up the damage and went on my way.

Damage: BJ - THB700, FJ - THB1200

RTF?? Maybe if I am need of a real quickie. The place isn't conducive for longer sessions with "feelings", etc.