View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as mine. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1

Reader Take Note
- Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
- If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it

Angels Club Health Center

Address
Today's Mall, Jalan Kota Tinggi, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor, Malaysia
Getting here via Car, Uber, Grab, Teksi, no public transport available.
To get there.

This spa is located at a very ulu place. It is at the ground floor of Today Mall, near to the entrance of the Today Mall. It is estimated to be about 20 to 25 min from JB Sentral Custom depending on traffic condition and about 15 min from Tuas 2nd link. Price will depend from where you broad. Costing about 30 to 35 RM. Those brother who take cab, remember to inform them is Today Mall at Ulu Tiram because there are another Today Mall in JB which is located at pasir gudang if i am not wrong.

It is very obvious to see from the road. Angles is located along the stretch of road at the top of road. It is also just behind a petrol kiosk. When you see the petrol kiosk, there is a left turn for you to turn into the mall, make a turn and drive right to the end. You will see Angels at the side. There are ample parking lots around the vicinity. You can also park your car inside the mall and walk to the health centre.

Operating hours
It was stated 24 hours. However, readers please bear in mind, make booking early. Sometime if you never book early, ladies maybe sleep or book already.Do take note last order for ladies is around 5am. They have to rest too but if you choose to stay and rest in the tv room. The air-con was good and was cosy, seat able to adjust too. I would suggest the best timing to go to any spa is from 4pm till 10pm.

Management
I was caught by the surprise birthday celebration the bro King have arranged. It was a bit weird and also shy with so many ladies celebrate together with me like a special VIP. I have to express my special thanks to bro king for the arrangement. Almost all the ladies were there together with me for me to mingle and choose. It was really an eye-opener, i take this as a great chance for me to choose my bonk target.

Package
I took a RM218 package add RM160 for the second shots but i choose another lady for my second shots as i feel more worth it rather than taking overnight with 1 lady limit to 2 shots at RM650 mayb u can get get 3 shots if lady like you. But i think overall better to add RM 160 for subsequent shot

Lady choosen
Name: Vitar
No: 5 (Thailand)

The picture and real person look very similar without must editing. I choose her because i have alway been a brown suger lover. She have the brown sugar skin and young school gal pattern. Really make me feel like fucking a young brown sugar. She cannot be consider an SYT but still have the seductive and sexy look and feel to attract me.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily